Re: RAWK Alliance Recruiting

RAWK currently has two openings for the right candidates.

As you can tell by the forums, we're a very active and highly visible alliance so it's probably best that those with little experience pass on applying. If accepted, we can guarantee that you will be a target. You have to be active and willing to have some major fun in a great community.

So if you're looking for a very competitive and highly motivated alliance, drop us an app.

We are currently looking for one more member who is active (ideally online once per day at least) and has a good idea of how to play the game (fleet saving is a must!), please take time when submitting your application. You need to be able to actually string a few sentences together. We will automatically delete an app if it contains any form of *leet* or *gamer* speak, as we will if its an empty app.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Applications are still open and we are now looking for two more members.

Points are no boundry but common sense, postive attitude some knowledge of the game are a must.

We are a very friendly and helpful community, this does not mean we are quiet and passive however, quite the contrary. We are also a very aggressive group of players. While bearing our tag you must realise it comes with a price, you will be hunted, watched and pretty much stalked by members of other top alliances. This is one of the main reasons why we ask for a detailed application, we need to be sure you can handle the pressure being one of us will bring you. Do not apply if you can't handle being constantly under threat.

We take part in no wars or non-aggression pacts. We will not tolerate provocative or pointless drama within the alliance.

To the newer players thinking of applying; you may think based on what i've said, that you need a fair amount of experience in the game. Mostly, this would be better, though we will assign mentors from within the alliance to help the newer among us to get to the top.

Finally, you must actually write an application. Too many players are submitting applications with nothing in them, these are deleted without even the slightest consideration. All applications are voted upon by the alliance as a whole, this means it could be anywhere from an hour to a few days before your application gets a response. Be patient.

Thank you.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...