Re: Adventure

Feeling exhausted, I decided to take a seat on the cave floor - even if I was away from both parties of my companions. I was used to being alone...in singularity I found familiarity, and eventually comfort. It's what I knew and how I lived. No reason but my goals and no noise but my own thoughts.

I began to question my own actions towards my fellow adventurers back in the entrance, but soon put it from my mind. Surely I had a good reason for what I said (which is not clear to me, being in the tired state I'm in), so I refused to dwell on the thought and - instead - just shut my eyes.

Soon enough the warlock will come down this hall - and that's when I'll decide to get back up and venture forth. But for now...I'll rest.
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

"Oof!..."

*falls to the ground*

"What in th-...Eric?...Eric!"

*jumps up and shakes his shoulders*
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

the walls changed and i was in a labyrinth (thank u ilikepieyum did u do research after the minotaur?) alone and unarmed.damn the gods for this misfortune.i got to find the others again "starts walking"

(In Greek mythology, the Minotaur (Greek: Μῑνώταυρος, Latin: Minotaurus, Etruscan Θevrumineś), as the Greeks imagined him, was a creature with the head of a bull on the body of a man or, as described by Ovid, "part man and part bull." He dwelt at the center of the Cretan Labyrinth, which was an elaborate maze-like construction built for King Minos of Crete and designed by the architect Daedalus and his son Icarus who were ordered to build it to hold the Minotaur. The Minotaur was eventually killed by Theseus, the son of Aegeas.
The term Minotaur derives from the Greek Μῑνώταυρος, etymologically compounding the name Μίνως (Minos) and the noun ταύρος "bull", translating as "(the) Bull of Minos". In Crete, the Minotaur was known by its proper name, Asterion, a name shared with Minos' foster-father.
Minotaur was originally a proper noun in reference to this mythical figure. The use of minotaur as a common noun to refer to members of a generic race of bull-headed creatures developed much later, in 20th-century genre fiction.)