Re: Best Avatar Competition

Empty your mind,be formless,shapeless - like water.If you put water into a cup,it becomes the cup;You put water into a bottle,it becomes the bottle;You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot.Water can flow,or it can crash.Be water,my friend.

i did this myseft,well not all...i just crop the pic,change its size,plus colour and rotation(oh oh and the brightness)...lols :lol:
Last edited by Fargone on Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hello~

IGN Alexin ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Made it myself.
Stealthy but Powerful

I would like my first post to be submitting this one :D It isn't Death Star....its Disco Star!

Oh, and 24k is a bit tight on the avatar box over there --->
I can't get this thing under 33 without making it a blurry pixelated mess!
The spirit of the times may alter, will alter. We must crush in its birth the aristocracy of our moneyed crporations, which dare already to bid defiance to the laws of our country.

<-------------------------------------------------------------------------- is that one (is it ok i used the avatar gale made for me in the one i selfmade?if not delete this please

here is mine
EDIT: thought that the image isn't totally clear, so here is the normal sized image. :D
Last edited by ghosthaunter on Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Angels of Death

The biggest danger in the history and future of humanity, is, was and will always be ourselfs...