7th Cavalry

Currently accepting new recruits. I'm an old player returning from an extended leave of absence and will give whatever knowledge I can to less experienced players. However, the 7th Cavalry is not an elementary school. We will not hold your hand, we will not help you in petty disputes, and we will not simply hand out positions or gifts.

You will be trained: if you make a mistake and get crashed you will be told how to not be crashed again. If you are raided, you will be told how to avoid it. If you want to become an NCO or a commissioned officer, you must earn it. If an NCO or commissioned officer blunders repeatedly, s/he will be demoted to the previous rank. All that being said, we're not an unreasonably tough group. I just want to be sure that, even if my men don't like me, they will survive and form a bond of friendship with the other enlisted men.

There is a rich history in the 7th Cavalry Regiment, some of which is posted on the alliance page. I encourage all those interested in United States military history to read up on the 7th Cavalry.

Re: 7th Cavalry

Good luck to you and Corbs on starting this one off. PM me if you ever need anything.
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

Good luck Rob and corbs, and its a joy ace occasion that you to decided to come back. I hope ur new directive will be challenging and satisfying for you guys so that you keep playing this game.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

Due to a lack of interested volunteers and some other circumstances,the 7th Cavalry has disbanded. Corb and I have gone our separate ways, he is now with Bananas in Pajamas led by Gale and I am in Azguard.