Re: serenity chat room

Istalris wrote:Yeah, when i was in SEN and used them they seemed kinda slow and reluctant to load quite a lot of the time. By the way, Arshalo, you might want to make sure you revoke all my viewing and posting rights for the restricted areas. Wouldn't want the locations of some tasty SEN fleets getting into my hands would you? ;)

-Istalris-
lol nice bluff ;) but shame you cant delete your locations ay ;) ;) lol

I was under the impression that arshalo had directed his alliance not to attack other alliances to keep them from becoming food for the rest of the Universe and make his job as leader much easier.

But I could be wrong. The spies in his alliance don't think so. But I could be wrong. 8-)

Slash wrote:I was under the impression that arshalo had directed his alliance not to attack other alliances to keep them from becoming food for the rest of the Universe and make his job as leader much easier.

But I could be wrong. The spies in his alliance don't think so. But I could be wrong. 8-)
Heheheh. 8-)

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...