Re: Adventure

*Grabs Skalathrax's arm*

"Shouldn't we inspect this first now that we're all here?"

*Holds up my ring-bearing hand*

"If we know more of what it can do, we'd be better prepared to venture forth and use it to assist us."
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

"If I would've figured that out, I never would've involved you in this conversation. Any ideas?"

[/color]

"Well if you insist there are some walls, and the ground. Although Id advise against testing an unknown artifact on what you happen to be standing on. I doubt any of the rest of you can fly. As for other ideas, give me the ring, or at least show me it. It may be that I will be able to determine its powers, or may know of it if it is as powerful as you imply."
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

i shame my self that i tried to attack that woman and because i tried to attack an innocent i am not worthy of carrying my axe [i let my head go down and i gently throw my axe before skalatra and Gales feet,when it touches the ground it makes a loud noise and halts almost inmediatly] i look to skalatrax and Gale and u see the determinatio in my eyes and also sadness for my axe.then i go sit down and close my eyes trieng to bring my head on other thaughts

"Hm..."

*looks at Skalathrax"

"Think it's a good idea? Oh who am I kidding...like I need your permission."

*points my finger at the axe to await what happens*

[/color]

Hmmm, things are getting a bit complected now. I suppose we are all in unknown territory now. I hope Gale nows what shes doing. Well the ring seems to be back to its power. Gale is again giving away that glow. I wonder if a normal human can activate that one, or it requires some magical beings presence!

Looking at the axe, the floor did not fuzz will the AXE do something? After all it belonged to the minotor, he must have some magic in it.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.