pkromm [VVV] vs rjsturgill [VAG] TD:760,587,500

Posting this hit , to point out the importance of team work, without the help of Shandris and Res this hit would not be possible, thank's for the help mates, I was waiting for rjs for over a month but always he managed to hid his fleet, not this time thou

The attacker has won the battle !
You receive 79928 units of Metal, 1538673 units of Crystal and 353739 units of Deuterium.
The attacker has lost a total of 0 units.
The defender has lost a total of 760.587.500 units.
A debris field containing 299.874.000 units of Metal and 148.518.000 units of Crystal has formed

good rebuild rjs you are a tough oponnent hard to find

Re: pkromm [VVV] vs rjsturgill [VAG] TD:760,587,500

Wow that ***** rjstugill GLOTR, I saw rjstugill jump up in the rankings almost out of no where. Well I hope your mines were nice high levels man so the rebuild won't take long. I have to admit it though this hit kinda hits close to home for me since I slipped up recently and VVV almost caught me, forgetting to click send for a FS is bad. I'm just lucky the VVV who found me was no where nearby my fleet, me almost getting caught though was my signal to go into V-mode, been having less and less time for zorg with work picking up, but once it slows down again I'll be back.