Re: Adventure

brought back to sense by the pain and the voice of Gale somehow strenghtend in my head.i feel a deep shame inside of me i stand up and run further in the forest i take some fruit and eat to silence my hunger.shame that my fellow companions saw me like that.i go and sit with my back against a tree,anger and shame for my behaviour.
i decide to stay away from my compagnions till my hunger is completely silenced and just when i decided that i realize i forgot my axe there.i decide to not return to that place for my axe but to stay here for a while.and leave my pride with my compagnions just as i did whith my axe.

(ps what the hell is a mongrel)

( No theres a shield in the air. also around me and the woman)

The flesh and bone appear in the mid air shield. It goes down the flow to the woman and the flesh and bone goes to the right spot. "OK, almost done, just have to morph them to her." I shoot the flow to the woman and the mid air shield dissapears.

>Alexin<
Stealthy but Powerful

"She seems alright. Woman can you hear us? Answer!"

[Well need to pause so ILPY can tell us whats happening. I might make my own one of these, would you guys be interested?]
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

[
For your information, the game rules one more.

No one has any supernatural powers. You cannot have magical powers but I suggested sorcery from the script which is not magical powers but sorcery form, a knowledge that can be used.

No one can dictate the consequence of an action other than ILPY. In any given scenario you can only act based on a decision you made, but the consequence can only be given by ILPY. So if you chop at your own leg, u dont know if that leg is off or still hanging, until ILPY says so.

I have not posted anything since my jump to a side and tried to take skalatrax of his trance like stance. Cause I dont see any direction from there.

For example Eric is still hanging from his para suit, he has not reached ground yet cause ILPY did not said so :P
]
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

[3xyz, you also cannot dictate another characters actions, I can assure you Skalathrax was not in a trance. Also minor actions are fine to dictate, ILPY allows minor things because every single action would take this a long time to progress, especially given that he replies once every two or three days. (Not givingout there ILPY!)

@Alexin, Im not sure. Id be running it on similar principles to ILPY, Id allow all speech between characters and any actions, but when attacking bad guys and moving from room to room, opening things, etc Id e doing the consequences myself. Im thinking of basing it in either a fantasy world or a scifi universe. Ive got ideas for both and could run both, but before I do I want to know who wants in :P]
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++