Re: Adventure

"No, she did not. And on that note, let me amend my list of questions, in order of priority, 1. Who are you. 2. What is your purpose here. 3. Who is she. 4. What is her purpose wherever she is. and 5&6, WHERE IS THE BIRD! TELL ME SHES GOING TO BE OK!"
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

"You, I know you. You were there went the kingdom fell. You just stood there staring as the undead ran by you. You must be working for them." With that I draw my blade, poised to strike.
Stealthy but Powerful

i push alexin atside and i lift up the woman ignoring her screams of pain i push her roughly against an tree and i roar very loudly you hear the bestiallety in my roar.my bird wich i was gonna share with the others so we had something to eat but no it had to change in a woman the hunger the horrible hunger inside me made me angry it made me more beast then anything else i was on the brink of changing into a beast a non intulectual being i throw my axe on to the ground just to have my other arm free and so i can hold the struggeling woman.
i have need for food and as it is a habit of eating prisonors of a battle and to me it is no different then eating a beast who was catched during the hunt.
i throw the woman very far so she hits the ground very hard she slides true and comes to a stop just in front of Gale her feet.
slowly but steadelly i go to the woman and when i reach her i crouch down.I study the woman and then i open my mouth and take a bite from her shoulder.you hear the bone crunching the muscles tearing you see the blood just flowing out of the wound.
her screams of pain are icy the scream goes through bone and merrow and yet again i take another bite.
this damned hunger this curse of my race it is the secrifice we have to do for this power,speed and endurance for this we have to eat much and if we don't eat enough we become crazy and more beast than warrior. i roar again scaring the birds out of all the trees,other wild runs a way in terror.no common sense can reach me now the only thing i know now is that this hunger has to be stopped.
i look around and i see terrefied gazes but the hunger is to great to pay more attention to it.the blood of the woman is dripping of my chin and keeps dripping,splats of blood are on my upper body my hands are also coverd in blood. i crouch again and open my mouth and go in direction of the woman her throat

A mighty blast rang out through the forest as Skalathrax sent a blast of pure force lancing into the Minotaurs back. Roaring in pain, the beast flew forwards, hitting the ground like a rag doll. Attempting to stand back on its feet Skalathrax froze the maddened creature in a solid block of Ice.
"Gnome! Heal her!" The gnome ran over to the woman, crouching down next to her. "My knowledge of healing magics is slim, I can regenerate flesh and bone, call limbs out of thin air, but the minutae of creating living flesh is dim near forgotten knowledge to me, I have not had to use it in many years. Work your magics, and instruct me on how to aid you as I can. This woman has information that we will need. The rest of you, keep an eye on that mongrel friend of yours. The minotaur are not to be trusted. The Ice will hold him, but I when I release it when we have what we need from this woman I dont want him trying to devour one of whom I have use for again."
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

(I dont call atler a mongrel by the way.)
I learned this magic when I was learning magic. I have not had to use it for years. OK, here goes nothing." I start to glow like usual. First I start by putting a sheild around the woman. Then I start by flowing the energy from my hand into the air. A small sheild appears around that area. There is a sheild around me also. The flows flow from the small sheild also flow to the womans sheild. (This is the way my magic links itself) OK my sheilds should be able to hold if anything attacks but still protect me.

btw ILPY im waiting for a epic fight scene.
Stealthy but Powerful

{Skalathrax just doesnt like minotaurs-exposition on that later. Also if were going by the greek legends, then minotaurs are mongrels, the minotaur was a human magically transformed/combined with a cow into the minotaur. Most popular histories for minotaurs use something similar for the ancestry, not entirely sure what atlervetok is using, had to improvise a bit ;)}
[On your magics, is there now 3 shields, one round you, the woman, and a third around both of the smaller shields? Little confused by the descriptions. Skalathrax is standing by to help on request, the rest should be watching atlervetoks character (Sorry mate keep forgetting the name ><) and the surrounding woods. Although 3xyz's char (kubagami?) may still be lying on his backside :P}

'What the...' I felt that the power of the elf changed the bird. It became a woman. But that was only a transformation, created by the elf. 'Why are you healing that bird, gnome!'. I became upset, because the warlock attacked the minotaur. 'Elf, stop the spell! Don't let the gnome wast his power on that bird!'
Angels of Death

The biggest danger in the history and future of humanity, is, was and will always be ourselfs...

[ILPY already told us about the birdwoman, she was in the riddle. This was supposed to happen. Apart from Atler trying to eat her xD]

"Young man, I don't know who you are or what you want of our group, but I have no intention of changing her back. Obviously she knows something that we're in need of discovering."

*Nods at Alexin*

"I apologize for the interruptions. Please continue your skill."

*Glares at my minotaur friend and bends down to him.*

"Control yourself, bull! If it is your hunger you wish to satisfy, maybe some fruit from the trees would do you good instead of the meat of a live someone that is of value to us!"
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]