Re: Adventure

*Stops Alexin from taking the book and looks sternly at Kibagami*

"You're going to tell us everything you know about this book and WHY it is that you have knowledge of it. Understood? I trust you less than I trust Skalathrax, so don't go thinking that you can just waltz up here and make friends, now."
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

Hided in the woods, I watch how the warrior appears out of the woods, how they found the book next to the body and how they try to burn it. 'Totally no respect for ancient books' I murmer to myself. I totally didn't feel save, at one side cause of the warlock holded the books and how the little gnome totally started to freak when he saw the book. I told myself to prepare myself to fight and waited...
Angels of Death

The biggest danger in the history and future of humanity, is, was and will always be ourselfs...

I watch the girl in the middle naturally excerpting a dominance over others, I understood it was usual for them to be suspicious of me.

I try to gather my thoughts and try earnestly to provide my knowledge of the book "It is a legend among my clansmen that has survived from long before time could be measured. The legend says a noblewomen once out of devotion tried to make return of his beloved prince from the land of dead. She was from the forbidden land and the prince was from land of the rising sun which kept them apart. At a rapturous trance she got divine intervention and pulled the knowledge, and inscribed a book as a compendium of her knowledge. She read from the book to bring her loved one, but unfortunately she raised the undead as it were never meant for brining back souls that are taken and the gate was opened with a tole of her soul as sacrifice. Some say she was able to travel back to her beloved princes palace as she needed to go to the place of dying".

I approach at the book hoping to take a second look at it and continue "Afterwards it was lost in time. Although the sign of it surfacing can be found by the havoc that it leaves as residue."

I look around the other warriors, hoping they understood what is achievable and hope eagerly that this is the same book.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.

New topic to tell about your character in

All of the words in the book start to fade away as a new message appears

the great king lived once and once again,
He'll live not one lifetime but two,
'gain the power of Eistheralsan
has been released.... to you

The glow fades from me. "I'm sorry for over reacting." I walked over too the book and read the words. "I remember those words... he said them when he came upon our king. There was a flash and then the doors were closed and no one could help him. No one even knows what happend to him. He could still be alive somewhere. So please get rid of the book, nothing good can come from it." I walk away from the group.

>Alexin<
Stealthy but Powerful

I look about the rest of the group, looks like all of them are in a mental debate on which side to take. I thought it still needs to be tried at least to see if it would work or not.

As I wonder what this power of Eistheralsan may be, I try to point out again what the goal is, "I believe you have one of your companion taken away, and this book may lead to us to him. I hope you understand in this dark forest help is very hard to come by."

I point at the young sorcerer, I feel sorry for the little sorcerer to suggest this but what must be done needs to be done. I try to make him not get scared while I suggest this, "I have seen you doing some sort of enchantment the other time. I believe you have seen how this book works or at least the likes of it." He seems to have been taken by surprise there, he is destructed now, I hope hes not thinking about destroying the book anymore. Seeing this I try make my point clear and propose what I wanted in the first place, "Why not ask the young sorcerer, to try to revive this women, the rest of us can take guard and make a protective barrier so that nothing evil can take us by surprise. Lets see if we can find out where your friend is taken. I believe that is what matters most now."

Saying this I look around for their vote, I hope this works.

PS: I think the little sorcerer was Alexin...
Last edited by SPY on Sun Dec 20, 2009 2:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Barbaric nomad causing P-A-I-N.