Re: ACS Defend Discussion

Ok maybe I'm just slow to learn but I see no option anywhere for ACS defend or anyplace to send the deuterium to my depots for refueling, are these things done automatically or is it still broken or am I just like I said slow to learn? I seem to remember there was an option in the fleet menus at one time to do things with your ACS depots but I guess it was removed at some point. Thanks for any help. :D
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

havent tried ACS yet.. and trying it would solve my question (but not ACS players to try it on)

sooo.. does ACS with a fleet count as using up a "fleet slot" eg. if i sent 100 x 5 battleships to different alliance bases with ACS depot. would that count as 5 fleet slots while they hold there position ?

and if so.. is there a way to leave fleets at alliance planets to help defend for a long peroid ?

Me and Slash tried this, knowing he has an ACS Depot i attempted to defend him for test purposes. However, in the fleet mission panel it just displayed the usual options of attack or transport.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Same here, even when I used the ACS defend option on the galaxy tab once it goes to the fleet you still only get the option to attack/transport. :(
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.