Re: Adventure

RogueSpearofTRA wrote:...mainly because I was debating killing the elf and taking her cloak...Of course I no longer wish to kill the elf. It is the farthest thought from my mind...
Suuuuuuuuure it is.

"I don't trust you...

I'm staying in the back of the line, wherever we're going! Obviously the land of the mourners is a Graveyard; yes? Let's ask someone in town if one's nearby."
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

(Who is still in this campaign? Gale, TGE, atler and alexin?)

"Hmmmm...Do any of you recognise the terrain here compared to the shape of the map? I would surmise the border is the forest edges. It would be helpful if we knew where we were. Im afraid I have no idea, I thought I was still in that dungeon until recently..."

(Also ILPY is the following gear ok?
Lamellar plate on legs and chest, Fuligin robes, bracers on lower arms, skeletal claws, spirit stone necklace.)
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

...mainly because I was debating killing the elf and taking her cloak...Of course I no longer wish to kill the elf. It is the farthest thought from my mind...

touch Gale with one finger and ill strike you down in a blink of an eye and ill torture you to the ned of times i will make you beg for dead! no one touches the elf!!
that was the reason i joined this quest i heared that the legendary elf Gale was in this quest and i vowed to my king that i would join this quest and protect Gale *growls angry*

and i agrre with Gale that has to mean a grave yard.and we are just at the outskirts of the woods a little bit farther there is an open place that elevates over the forest

"Nevermind all that my new bovine friend, where on the map? Which outskirt of the forest?"
*Aside to Gale*
"Someones enthusiastic. A special friend perhaps? Or are you just someone I should know?"
(Continues the visual theme)
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

*takes the map and shows him a place just to the east of such a circle*this is the place we are warlock at the east of us should there is such a circle.what do you reckon Gale and you alexin? and WARLOCK ill be watching you closely keep that on mind!!!
Last edited by atlervetok on Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:57 am, edited 2 times in total.

(Can you mark it in red? I was more hoping ILPY would post and tell us where we are incase it affects his campaign)

"Watch me all you want...my new bovine friend. What was your name again? I am presuming the elf and gnome are Gale and Alexin respectively. For that matter.."
"I am Skalathrax, Lord of Heraphax, The Ice That Burns, Bane of the Fallen, and Mayor of a Little Village Up the Coast."
Skalathrax paused for a second.
"Admittedly the last isnt very impressive, but its new so I have to roll with it for a while."

So let me get this straight...

1. Apparently I'm a legend.
2. Apparently I'm being protected?...
3. Something about a mayor in a small village?..
4. Rogue wears stuff that I can't even pronounce.
5. I have NO idea what's going on...

*Leans to Alexin* "Um...it's okay with me if those two talk all day....I don't know about you, but I'm going into town. There's no time to waste here...."

*looks around for the exit to the forest*

"Alright...well I'm off."
*puts sword away and walks to town*
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

you see that you are at the circle in the smallest part of land :)

Hidden away in the darkest corners
this is the land of the mourners
you live to die and die alive
if one dies another survives

what does it mean???
sorry about the handwriting.... not very good on a computer :D

"Everyone stop and look!" I shout and point towards a circle. It starts to glow where Eric had been takin from. I walk on the circle and I start to turn really fast then woosh. I fly really high into the sky. (Still spinning).

P.S. everyone is standing there mouths dropped to the floor, astonished about how such a little body made so much noise. And also the flying thing that just happend.

>Alexin<
Stealthy but Powerful