Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

Re: Expedition

There are various random outcomes of an expedition. You can find resources, find ships, find nothing or bad ones such as being sucked into a black hole and having the expedition fleet being partially destroyed. There may be other outcomes i do not know that you may have to ask around for or discover on your own.

Amount to send
If you find resources on your expedition you will only be able to carry as much back with you as the cargo capacity of the fleet supports. If you find ships on your expedition they will be of the same type (and possibly quantity, not sure) of your sent fleet. So sending more ships can potentially yield a greater reward, but also carries a bigger loss if the expedition is a failure.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Istalris wrote: Amount to send
If you find resources on your expedition you will only be able to carry as much back with you as the cargo capacity of the fleet supports. If you find ships on your expedition they will be of the same type (and possibly quantity, not sure) of your sent fleet. So sending more ships can potentially yield a greater reward, but also carries a bigger loss if the expedition is a failure.

-Istalris-
it's not same quantity... sent 5 battleships out and they found another one 8-) . So it's probably just same type...

Cebat wrote:
it's not same quantity... sent 5 battleships out and they found another one 8-) . So it's probably just same type...
Thanks for the correction. :D

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...