Re: Fallen Angels Chatroom :)

Haha ouch, that's a punch in the gut. What are you doing with it? Keeping for resources or just abandoning it?

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Fair enough, should i ask why? :roll: I would just abandon a planet like that, it get's confusing with my 5 planets, i'd only continue if they were worth it :lol:
Each to their own though right ;)

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

I got some spare time.
It's also really close to my farming colony. I might use it as a temporary storage in case of attack. But the cargo ship's capacity is too small. I hope they upgrade it.
Seasons end.

Yeah they should bring in a bigger one :)
Oh and welcome to Fallen Angels neo, nice to have you aboard! ;) We would throw a welcome party but unfortunatley Nem drank all the beer, yeah we found him passed out on a planet somewhere in the 5th galaxy with one of the newbs from Vengeance poking him with a stick, poor fella. :lol:

-Istalris-

P.S. If any member from Vengeance see's what i put im kidding your awesome ;) (please dont hurt me :| ) Hehe.