Re: VVV declares on Azguard

A~O ?...who mentioned A~O ?
Ahh well I too think A~O vs AZG would be a cool war djmanj.Although I dont see it happen as we or azg wont announce a war cause they have enough already with VVV.
On a personal point of view,or event,recently I farmed some from Azg ya know peeps who leave resources or ships on planets for you to collect and I had some threats from Grom he also promised to blow all my moons, but later we discovered that he was a cheater and he is still not banned but whatever.The other 2 that took part in the mission was defiant who I lost 2 Rips against trying to pop up his moon but later he left some ships for me to recycle at 1st I thought it was a ninja but than I said heck it and went for it and he was offline.The other sweety pie that was MS him got a visit later on and I took his 20k espionage ships he was moonshoting with.
So from a personal side its defcon 2 with azg atm lol altough I would attack for profit for sure and when I say profit I dont mean 100k deut im not gay.But if its more than 1million...hrmmmmzzz I will think about it lol.
I find it strange when people attacks you, when they are gaining nothing,as I always attack to improve my ranks and get resources, but oh well everyone plays here to have fun and everyone is entitled to his style of play ,its not like a war you attack with no profits just to add up to that CR.
I think this is what gumppy mean about A~O enemies of AZG.
Sorry for interfearing with your war now go shoot up some stuff ...fools.
http://aoalliance.page.tl/Home.htm

aye Ruk...i suppose rather than enemy i should have used nemisis to describe that confrantation..

i never hide my secret to success and those that read into all my postings can take from it what they want...

only time i will hunt for low deut is if there is ships/sats that make a hit/recycle mission worth it...here as of late i have noticed several people colonizing the 15 slots and and leaving deut+ ships thinking they are safe because they burnt the metal or crystal up...depending how far away it can take me 12 to 32 minutes to strip you clean of the ships and deut and just because its only 50BS or 200 LC doesn't mean it wasn't a profit..thats 15 moonshots worth of material in under 30 mins which will equal @ 30 mil profits for 30 mins of work...as big as my mines are now they don't touch that kind of production..rankings mean little as that was only a side effect of my 2 goals..1mil BS and 250k Dessies..40% there on bs and 25% on the DD's.

Hmm Def is really upping the anté, Ill need to put the boot in ;)

EDIT:Im getting annoyed right now with Roxas from VAG, hes been hitting a low level AZG newb for weeks, for less than 10k mats even.
He hit me just there for less than the cost of his deut expenses.
I had no mat in the thousands even.
Some punishment for the 80mil in DF I cleaned up for breaking all his lights earlier ;)
Thanks Roxas, I like how this is going...
Last edited by RogueSpearofTRA on Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

Gale wrote:Aw c'mon, admit it, you like Wormkiller's attitude too :D . It's wierd though, because now I feel like the "AZG Mother". Lol. :lol:

EDIT - Avenger, ever been bit by a snapping turtle? It's no good to wave your finger around the front of it's face. (Turtles gotta eat too :mrgreen: )
Wormkiller is a bit annoying... I have not been bit by a snapping turtle and don't plan to. If ANY turtle took a snap at me Id be sure to take it out of its shell and rip out its teeth ;)

Dem' are fightin' werds. ;)

I'm not looking for a fight though, I just wanted to let you know where I stand. And trust me...I stand with a fist. :lol:
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

Wow, klizac is a machine, GLotR on all those hits Defiant, looked like some pretty damaging hits, hope you get some payback ;) Gale, you should be looking for a fight, your in the middle of a war :lol:

Oh of course, but not with you :lol: .
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

Gale wrote:I stand with a fist. :lol:

Looks like you sit with a very large sword. Either way you had my undevided attention. But the use of such stern language... I think I am in love ;) jk
[Showing no mercy!

myrsee wrote:
Gale wrote:I stand with a fist. :lol:

Looks like you sit with a very large sword. Either way you had my undevided attention. But the use of such stern language... I think I am in love ;) jk

awwww... :lol:

@gale are you thinking wat i am thinking..

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.