Re: Rivals...

Well the EA war made me some rivals, I learned that EA has a couple of decent players. Lancer :P Bomber proved to be a worthy foe to but Lancer was always on my back, IPMing and crashing me whenever he got the chance. Corb and Ame in my earlier game were always battling me for points but Ive left them behind. Now Im working towards Were and Kick >:D
I am me...

i guess killroy my rival ....we always comparing fleets, attacks, mines ,defences, etc. its a friendly rivalship though were friends and have never attacked each other......
THE FEW, THE PROUD, THE BROWN
Most people say im on a boat, but im on a damn PLANE!!! catch me now!!!

Competator? Kabal - my older brother. He used to be twice my point size...now I'm only a few ranks away. :twisted:

Rival? I'm sure I have some...but they'd have to tell me first, heheh. The thought of having a "nemesis" is actually pretty neat. :)
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

Zorgon wrote:Well the EA war made me some rivals, I learned that EA has a couple of decent players. Lancer :P Bomber proved to be a worthy foe to but Lancer was always on my back, IPMing and crashing me whenever he got the chance. Corb and Ame in my earlier game were always battling me for points but Ive left them behind. Now Im working towards Were and Kick >:D
lancer will be busy rebuilding again there Zorgon

Attacker Loss: 0 Defender Loss:314.627.150
winnings Metal:1.031.007 Crystal:500.034 Deuterium:1.967.209
Debris Metal:132.740.940 Crystal:50.717.550

i even put a recycler and sent at 20% speed to give em a chance to move the ships:/

I would say Zookon was my rival. After he tried to attack me in the early days, I wanted to return the favor (but do a better job). Shortly after I passed him in fleet, he applied to Rawk (where I was at the time). I went to bat for him (I had learned first hand his skill) and he was accepted into the alliance. After that we became good friends and helped each other out a lot. Given that, I was allways try to stay right there with him in points. Even though Gumppy got me into this game (hes just in another league), it was Zookon that I measured my success by, all the way from 100,000 points to 3.5 million points we were allways close in rankings. Miss ya buddy!
[Showing no mercy!