Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

Re: In game time

................................................................................................................................god freaking jesus allah buddah and whoever else aight thanx eric.......... :| (sigh )

1 WARNING FOR SPAM AND OFFENSIVE POSTING.- Slash
THE FEW, THE PROUD, THE BROWN
Most people say im on a boat, but im on a damn PLANE!!! catch me now!!!

I actually think the game is way to fast.. For production purposes this doens't bother me but the flight times are to short. The other day I went to make a meal, eat it, came back and I was crashed.. Fleet times of around 30minutes are much to low imho.

melie wrote:I actually think the game is way to fast.. For production purposes this doens't bother me but the flight times are to short. The other day I went to make a meal, eat it, came back and I was crashed.. Fleet times of around 30minutes are much to low imho.
You can adjust your speed and your target distance to create a fleet save that well exceeds a day in duration.

Slash wrote: You can adjust your speed and your target distance to create a fleet save that well exceeds a day in duration.
Yeah, I understand this. But not being able to just be afk for about 45min without have to worry that you're gonna get crashed is a little to fast imo.
Just my 2 cents.

Thanks all for my answer but now I think I have a new problem I just checked my msgs and I saw tons of transfers from my resources to other people and it wasnt the same person each time
I know I was offline at those times so I believe somebody accessed my account even though I didnt give out my password or email plz help :cry: