THE FRATERNITY [Wing Alliance Of AZGUARD]

Edited***

Any player below the requirements of AZGUARD... 20K Points may join us... The Fraternity, lilttle brother alliance of AZGUARD.

Here we believe in offering players a chance to reach the personal potential and future targets....

To help achieve all players individual needs, and for them to grasp the main areas to becoming a successful player, the alliance has created a unique way into splitting the alliance into smaller groups.... Squads.

These Squads will hold an individual Squad Commander who will answer any questions, give pointers, tips, and any other strategies to its squad members...
This way all members will gain a better experience, more efficiently, and much more quicker.

If you have any problems or need any advice please Contact myself,

Yours,
Black1
Last edited by black1 on Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
" You Build It.... I'll Recycle It...."

Re: [A_W]AZGUARD WING [AZGUARD WING ALLIANCE]

gamefreak9 wrote:lol i guess AZG is gettin a lil too crowded ;)
Crowded or arrogant? It amazes me that people set a bar of 5K points or higher to be considered "better" than those of lesser points. The wingers don't get any kind of real experience and when they "graduate" they're thrown in with higher ranking players and have to be n00bs all over again.

What a way to destroy a community and turn people off of playing the game.

Slash wrote:
gamefreak9 wrote:lol i guess AZG is gettin a lil too crowded ;)
Crowded or arrogant? It amazes me that people set a bar of 5K points or higher to be considered "better" than those of lesser points. The wingers don't get any kind of real experience and when they "graduate" they're thrown in with higher ranking players and have to be n00bs all over again.

What a way to destroy a community and turn people off of playing the game.
It amazes me how arrogant other people are. 5k points is somthing I came up with because most of the applicants that we have been recieving are under 5k points. Also wont you think it would be mean to be kicking alittle over 30-40 people and just leaving everyone who is over 10k?

I have to be honest, I know this could get me kicked out of the alliance but I have to agree. We're not arrgoant but we're definitly not doing things the right way. I am one of the lead in command of AZG and yet, I have no fleet, and as Mintaka Lord of War and others have proven I'm easily farmed, so I shut down all my planets which are undefended untill I get them defended.

I definitly believe that we need to smarten up and reduce quite a few of our players, mostly what we have is fillers and not actual people who play enough. They're not noobs, they just clearly have more of a life then us higher ups. I appologise for all the attacks my alliance does, even though they seem to be helping you more than they're hurting you. I'm going to have a long talk with Defiant and all the higher ups. I think we're going to have to do a major downsizing and a new plan of attack, We're going to have to start being a threat, there's no fun in being number one, if you're only number one by points and not experience.

~Lily