Re: Gumppy [~V~] -VS- Zookon [~V~] TD= 11,510,257,600.

Like I told you before Zookon, it was an honor and a privilige to work with you, and (many, many, many moons ago) do battle with you. We climbed the ranks together and it was really a compliment to me to see you soar after taking some of my advice. You will be missed my friend!
Another big hit from "The Sledgehammer". Congrats Gumppy!
And to everyone in the chatroom that was thinking Gumppy was on a fleetsave (rflmao yeah Gumppy fleetsave, right) because his score dropped. For future reference, when you do see Gumppy's score take a drop. RRRRRRRRun, run like hell my friends. So the next time someone shows up in the UoH at the hands of Gumppy, all I will say is I warned you!
[Showing no mercy!

Take a good hard look people, i doubt you will see the same tag on both sides again!

Insane hit, only 1 or 2 fleets left in existence that can top this! Congrats on new #1!

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

All I can say is thank you mates :)

It's a hard thing to have to do to leave you all and I will remember my time on here with you all. I know it's only a game but friends are friends and I have many on here. Life takes you many places in many different directions but true friends are never forgotten even if you have never met them, you get a feel for what those people are like.

Thanks for the goodbyes guy's :D

-Zoo

Very few people get to choose when and where their last battle will be..and most wish to be remembered for going out on top of the hit, this was just another great representation of the kind of gentle giant you are,(not was) Zoo

the another night the 1st hint of a pm about this decesion came from zoo...right in the middle of the anubis hit...seen the 1 new message ..computer chair went flying thru the picture window...moniter went out the backdoor...thinkin it was from anubis tellin me no no no again...than seen it was from Zoo and had to go ducktape the window!!..ok ok maybe wasn't all that dramatic...but i could have done it then but kinda forced em into thinking about it a few days...

Real life is more important and decisions have to be made for #1 that being yourself..nothing will ever be more true than ' you can please people part of the time but never please all of the people all of the time'!! ;)