Re: Fallen Angels Chatroom :)

neoshagrath wrote:Can I join your chatroom? My current alliance doesn't interact much. It's kinda getting boring...
If you want to its probably best to register at the forum arshalo made, since through that you can communicate with people even if they're not simultaneously online. A chat room has its limitations :P
Jayne: Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with till you understand who's in rutting command here.

Top spot has been taken by a Vengeance member. He has just over 5k points in the small time the game has been up :? I can see them dominating now, without ACS attack enabled they have no challenge.

Also nice work by Arshalo there :) This will be very useful for the future, much more privacy than this :lol:

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

I've registered :) Are we going to start using it now? Or are we waiting untill we need it more and our alliance starts to be a little more active than just the three of us lol ;)
I think we should ninja Neo lol ;) , come join us :lol:

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Join the dark side...
Jayne: Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with till you understand who's in rutting command here.

Just colonised my first extra planet *cheers* :lol: I decided to go to slot 4 in my system, not a bad planet, slightly bigger than my homeworld. Energy from solar sattelites is nice but im really after resources right now so it was a bit of a dissapointment.
Gonna wait for my fleets to get back from raiding and colonise the 15th slot, apparently you get more deuterium the further you are away from the sun? If so i hope its a good planet :lol:

-Istalris-

Haha nice one, im searching for you now :twisted: hehe. Imagine the travel times though :?
Or is that just me and my lame engine tech talking :lol:
And the 15th planet was lame by the way :( 123 fields! which sick person came up with a planet that small! ;)

-Istalris-