Re: Sparta declares war on EA

New rule for MY topic. How about you can only talk in here if you have poster a winning CR. 1CR=5 posts in here. This would give the AZGRD vs Dacia topic a chance to catch up XD.
I am me...

I think bomber will be the only one talking. He can walk the walk, and he doesn't talk the talk, one EA I might possibly like... And jsut because Myrsee is the one in the spotlight, doesn't mean you can't steal the show Skirmish :D JD, did you do anything as their merc? Dont know why you quit before making at least one hit...
I am me...

Your the only one in EA who knows how to properly hit people, and never forget to recycle the debris :lol: Lancer is getting super annoying with IPMs though... He bombs me to hell, then attacks with a huge fleet for 0 damage to both sides.... Comettail has guts but..... ya.
I am me...

Zorgon wrote:I think bomber will be the only one talking. He can walk the walk, and he doesn't talk the talk, one EA I might possibly like... And jsut because Myrsee is the one in the spotlight, doesn't mean you can't steal the show Skirmish :D JD, did you do anything as their merc? Dont know why you quit before making at least one hit...
Bomber has been impressive in this war. Too bad there arent more of it on both sides because it bomber and lancer vs Zorgon and mysree as i see it
Death begins with life's first breath, and life begins at the touch of death.

Ya, skirmish stopped for some reason. And lets not forget all those EA farms out there whom I hit a few times and went i. They are deserving of thanks and a fair-well (and a good BOOT by a leader if you ask me)
I am me...

hmm me and ea had made an app when i decided to merc for them but apper\antly that just got thrown out the wimdow by defense bashing me three times for very little profit and he gave me a mon it was like a free ms...