An Alliance

Hello everyone, i am Zhone. As you can see i am looking for an alliance. I will chat with alliance members freely and also be loyal. I only ask for advice and some pretection in return. I try my best to play everyday and i WILL get more planets and points. I am willing to help any alliance and i will help other members. Now, you have seen what i want and i will join an alliance if i think it really needs me.
You can't escape from me, becasue i am everywhere.

Re: An Alliance

i have been playing this game for about 3 months and i have started a alince and no one is joining me i think you would would be a great co leader to my alince the master blasters and i think i could offer you a lot of protection and maybe a bit of money to. I also think if you jion me it would help me get more people in my alince

Both of you are welcome to join Serenity, but i respect you if you want to continue with your own alliance.

Serenity is an active guild with players who have been playing Zorg almost since it started and we offer you protection, as well as knowledge and experience. We do ask that you are active on both the game and the forums =)
take my love, take my land, but you can't take the sky from me

lol. when ACS defend comes into play, then protection may mean more..but for now its mostly threatning warnings such as "if you continue to attack our alliance members we will raid your planets and destroy your fleets." only 5 times a day of corse. ;) but 30+ people times 5 is a lot ;) :twisted:

good point. ;) let me rephrase,

With our ride range of players, some at the very top of the rankings and some just starting out, we can make sure that someone will assist you. :) Even if we all cannot due to protection rules

Mass alliances all usually rely on a very few strong players to "protect" them. Those strong players are usually either too far away or too apathetic to do much of anything. If they do, they usually torque off some even stronger players who end up having the weak player's of the offending allaince for lunch.

The food chain in ZE is just messed up. It's good to be close to the top. :twisted: