Re: curtis vs [RUNES]

Paradox wrote:
curtis wrote:
Istalris wrote:Nicely done Dj, you're making us proud. Not often people are found with so much potential as you display my friend.

-Istalris-
potential?he dint even know what to send for 600 sats and tied the battle?im pretty sure thats a noob mistake
Curtis, you do try very hard to sound like a moron ... :roll:

comparing Djs starting date to yours, yes he is a ZE baby compared to you but as long he is kicking your butt with his "noob" fleet you should be nothing but embarrassed ...

Keep on excellent work guys :)
kicking my but?you guys have sent like 8 atatcks ive hit 2 and im pwning.nice try

He probed you? I havent heard from the little guy since he attacked. Idk maybe i do know how to play :roll:
Greatness isn't bestowed; it's chased. And only the best catch it.

he did try 2 shut me up by launchin a series o attacks on ma planets.. if he tinks destroying abt a 100 solar sats on each planet iz gonna subdue me hez got it al wrong... :lol:

he stil hasn posted the CRs of his attacks.. bt bein the nice guy i am i did him a favour by posting them..

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

djmanj wrote:he did try 2 shut me up by launchin a series o attacks on ma planets.. if he tinks destroying abt a 100 solar sats on each planet iz gonna subdue me hez got it al wrong... :lol:

he stil hasn posted the CRs of his attacks.. bt bein the nice guy i am i did him a favour by posting them..
Urm... you did read were curtis is currently banned from the forums?

Slash wrote:
djmanj wrote:he did try 2 shut me up by launchin a series o attacks on ma planets.. if he tinks destroying abt a 100 solar sats on each planet iz gonna subdue me hez got it al wrong... :lol:

Urm... you did read were curtis is currently banned from the forums?

he iz.? darn.. nw who wil i pick on.. i vote fer curtis 2 be allowed bak in2 the forum..

War does not determine who is right - only who is left.

Haha. My goodness Dj... You have done most of the damage on Curtis.
Greatness isn't bestowed; it's chased. And only the best catch it.