Fallen Angels Chatroom :)

Hey guys :)
After looking around a little i found the game contains no way of talking efficiently with your alliance members except through in game mail. I might be wrong but hey ;)
So i think this should be our chatroom guys, a place for members of Fallen Angels to talk and get to know each other a little more, also so our leaders can easily tell us what needs doing :)

Well ill start off ;) Hi guys im from England and im 18 years old. Nice to meet you all! :)

Also i think this is an issue we should push into game improvement on the forum. It will be difficult in the future with no effecient way of talking to each other.

-Istalris-
Last edited by Istalris on Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Re: Fallen Angels Chatroom :)

Good idea, though it would be nice if we could keep this thread private.

Well anyway, I'm 18 years old, studying at university in the UK. I'm originally from Russia and Belgium, but let's just say I speak French, Russian, and learning Chinese :D

Also, while we're at it, I was attacked by someone 5 times last night but all my combat messages have for some reason been deleted, so I don't know who it was :evil:
Jayne: Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with till you understand who's in rutting command here.

hahaha hey, im 19 and im an aussie born australian bred aussie and yeah living here its wikid.

Nice to meet ya's ... im actually on a bit of a holiday from work soo im pretty active during the day ;)

=]

Haha, i'd kick their butt for you Nem but im still at the point of getting to grips with the fleet thingy ;) Just spent 30 mins raging over not being able to build a cargo then realised i didnt have the drive technology (facepalm).

But yeah nice to meet you guys, and i agree it would be nice if this thread was kept private incase of vandals and rival alliances and such. Do you know if an admin can semi secure it somehow?

If we cant i have a solution until the developers see this is a problem. I found an abandoned chatroom on the web, it's free and super easy to sign up (took me about 10 seconds). We can use that if you guys want. Also your welcome to add my msn from my personal details if you wish.
Here is the URL for the free chatroom: www.kingfishergraphics.com/chat
Anyway, ive been playing for less than 24 hours and this game rocks! :D

EDIT: Nem, your a genius :shock: I'd love the opportunity to learn chinese, although it looks incredibly hard. :)

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Ok I've registered at that chatroom, great find :D

And btw, Chinese isn't as hard as it may seem. Some things are much simpler, such as grammar and syntax, than in European languages. At least that's how it seems so far. Pronunciation is a pain though...
Jayne: Do you know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with till you understand who's in rutting command here.

Heh, yeah it seems so, i mean you have to learn to speak it, understand it, read it and write it. Unlike others it has a completely different alphabet, thats why it seems hard :(

Anyway, i need some advice guys. This game is HUGE from what i have seen so far and i thought it would be a while before another player was placed in my system. Because of that i thought it would be a good idea to build my tech towards colonising the other planets in my system and forget about defense and weaponry for now. However, two new players were added to my system today, both are roughly half my ranking and do not seem too much of a threat right now. Is this going to be a problem? Should i get some defenses up and build some attack ships? Or should i stick with what im aiming for now and colonise other planets in my system for more resources?
I dont know what to do, help me :D

-Istalris-

People from outside your system can attack you, which means potentially anyone. Bearing that in mind, its impossible to quickly build up enough defences to thwart off all potential foes, so the best idea is to colonise and build as much as possible. If you keep your resources used up at all times, it will make you less of a raid target since there would be nothing to pillage.

Nice one, although me and Nem found it easier to use msn :) You're welcome to add me, you can see my address by pressing the little msn button just underneath where my avatar should be ;)

Yeah anyway i posted on your thread in the game suggestions about an Alliance Board arshalo, i thnk its a good idea and one the developers need to investigate asap.

On a side note, i lost my first ship today! :cry: I attacked someone from outside my system and won but they had defenses so i only got away with half cargo :evil: Im totally showing the other two newbies in my system whos boss though, hehe ;) Great game guys!
We need to get the other guys in our alliance into the forum aswell, at the minute it seem as though we only have a few active players :(

-Istalris-