Re: Dacia VS AZG

makks wrote:AA i see, good cus im having too much fun watching with this war , its jus ttoo exciting :roll:
Correct me if Im wrong, but didnt AZR leave this war?
At such a time when youve left the field, how do you propose to have the right to an opinion on the activities of those still fighting?
It is hard to have a war when your enemy is never around, congrats to D1 for showing us how to FS ffectively, Vmode, come out for one or two raids, and send it off for 4 days or so and Vmode in the air it seems to be.
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

yes we did, still entitled to an opinion though, were just glad AZG have kept them scared to be out of v mode for just a lil
_______
http://www.makkiconsultant.com

Thats a matter of opinion, Id advise you to keep commentary like that to yourself. Having fought this in some manner you know at least in part how frustrating in part this is for us. Such commentary is tolerable from the bystanders, but from an ally who quit the field to leave us to finish the job to make snide comments is not ok.
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

I respect your decision to leave, Makks...but I have to agree with Rogue to an extent -though I would not have necessarily put it the way he did - I mostly agree with him...
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

Fair enough really, i had my reasons, good luck in any case
_______

Sorry if Im being a bit blunt, Im short on sleep because my flatmates keep coming back drunk from pubs very loudly...with friends. So Im sorry if Im coming off too strongly. I respect your decision to leave, even if its not what I would have done I appreciate youre trying to do whats best for your alliance. But I dont respect people quitting and then making fun of those who stayed for doing it wrong.

its not AZG i was making fun of,it was Dacia i was hitting with that comment. if it wasn't for u guys there would just be a declaration thread and an empty CR thread, mainly quiet on their part.
_______

I'm still verry sick...:( I can't spend to much time in front of computer...:( well, I hope everyone else will not know you like so much paine !!!!!

Dacian1 wrote:well, I hope everyone else will not know you like so much paine !!!!!
Sorry...didn't quite get this...can someone help me out?...
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

Gale wrote:
Dacian1 wrote:well, I hope everyone else will not know you like so much paine !!!!!
Sorry...didn't quite get this...can someone help me out?...
I think he meant to say that he hopes none of us experience the pain that he is feeling.