Re: Sparta declares war on EA

wow i missed a lot didnt i lol wow slash and phil now with EA lol .....well this war gets better adn better every passing second lol.......is this going in hall of fame cause this might just be the longest running war in history of Zorg empire......lol ........well lets keep it coming......post CR's ad TD"S too.........lol and not a lot of people ate u slash i dont weres doesnt....lol........man thsi is getting interesting

8-)

-ahsan
THE FEW, THE PROUD, THE BROWN
Most people say im on a boat, but im on a damn PLANE!!! catch me now!!!

AHSAN800 wrote:wow i missed a lot didnt i lol wow slash and phil now with EA lol .....well this war gets better adn better every passing second lol.......is this going in hall of fame cause this might just be the longest running war in history of Zorg empire......lol ........well lets keep it coming......post CR's ad TD"S too.........lol and not a lot of people ate u slash i dont weres doesnt....lol........man thsi is getting interesting

8-)

-ahsan

Someone ate slash... for dinner or breakfast?

Sorry just have to laugh... :lol:

anyways, u guys are going down...
Leader of Eldrith Pirates

AHSAN800 wrote:is this going in hall of fame cause this might just be the longest running war in history of Zorg empire.
Uhh... Dacia v. AZG
Forum Administrator
Noblesse Oblige 77 MP

god all u do is threaten me andu attacked me and that fleet got destroyed lol

i must ask...do u have something against all of sparta or a certain someone in it?