Re: Adventure

Whilst the remaining of the new party search for a way out, I glimpse over at the now earthbound dwarves and inconspicuously start to work my way towards them. Reminding myself that dwarves are very resourseful and dangerous little creatures with various tricks and traps, I carefully search the corpes and pockets. If I can get to it without being noticed, I might even take a boot off or two. Never hurts to have another sole on the path of life.

okay let me give it a ry tell me if i do something wrong...

the other characheters do not notice a fourth person locked in a cage in the corner obviously caputered by the cunning dwarfs he is a great wizard who has been trapped in magical bindings he calls to the others for help offering them his services on their quest...

yes. You are doing something wrong, you are making up the story. In this type of game, you can only go with what is given to you. There was no mention of a prisoner, only a sign, some dead dwarves and two ways out, east and west. (try going westzzzzzz)

he opened up the story giving EVERYBODY the same things, jesus christ almighty, how damn hard is it really? Go back to the beginning and read. You know what, it seems the general population doesnt really gather the idea behind this storyline and how its done, so I'm going to bow out before it just really pisses me off.

While the 3 adventurers are trapped in the cave an orc by the name of UV leaves his shack after being kicked out by a medieval real estate agent. Travelling through the woods in any direction he comes upon a hole in the ground with cries of help echoing from below. Being resourcefull the orc fashions some rope out of his ragged cape and lets it down to help the strangers. Upon arriving on the surface the two stangers give him a glace and put their knives to his throat. "Oh #$%@" says the orc and preceeds to reach around his back to grab something.

If I'm doing something wrong please tell me and I will edit this post

UV
3, 2, 1.....Boom! Headshot

Uv-Rays

you are doing nothing wrong except for them fact that i make up what happens.
you say the basic action like ( i walk through the door.)
and i say ( when you walk through the door you see a bunch of jack in the boxes that are trying to eat you!)
so when you join the party you just randomly appear as a friend they have always known! :P
right when you join them they look over and say HI
there are two exits to the west and to the east!
now start playing!
:D
~ilikepieyum~