Re: -X- marks the spot

you think we should? were chumps compared to some of the epic battles happening. the main guy parks all of his fleet separated over his planets so i get to fight them in parts haha
You can't stop me I'm on a boat!

well wat to say

i was not using forums but i got a igm telling me about this

friendly war.....strange

one of us attacked u...no chance we started only few days ago and no member is allowed to start a war by attacking anybody in an alliance....and as far as i know that did not happen (if im wrong tell me)
oh yeah...it's nice to ask if u are a big alliance/fleet not to attack or destroy u, while u pick on an alliance with not even 1/3 of points or 1/2 of members who all 3 just started (don't get me wrong... picking on us, i get it :cry: ...but than asking to don't do the same on u guyz!! :lol: )
putting my fleet on differend planets....yeah..whit those fleets attacking me it would have been very usefull to have all 22 shippys on the same planet...that would really have made a differends 8-)

surrender...sorry not an option....

Peace...ofcorse i would like that, i just started and i have nothing..(i had a small nr of little shippy's but after this there gone)
if there can be now peace than at least let my 2 allys build a little (theyjust started and have only 1 planet)

plz send me a igm about this...im not a forum user

You should have joined them when they forced you.
Then plan a stealth kill ones you have learned most of what they do. :twisted:

Forcing someone to join an alliance in my opinion is stupid. You are just asking to be back stabbed.
Seasons end.

i got to say that was a good save of one of your planets. I can cancel the war right now the joining thing is not serious. you can join us if you like since were in the same area and you started before us actually. my alliance is small but we are very active and coordinated. we just started 3 days ago also.

say the word and we can peace out. if you like you can join us and we can work together and carve out a bit of space for ourselves.

Freakofiel wrote:in that case peace

Grtz, Freakofiel

p.s. learn me how to make 154 ships (9 b.ships) in 3 days...couse i feel like a noob :?

raid a lot and make money and research.

I will accept your surrender.