Re: Sparta declares war on EA

comettail27 wrote:why are u at war with us anyways?
honestly i really dont know zorgon just messaged me its time we have neen gettingready for aweek now actually 2 he just messaged me its time and i declared war.............
THE FEW, THE PROUD, THE BROWN
Most people say im on a boat, but im on a damn PLANE!!! catch me now!!!

AHSAN800 wrote:
honestly i really dont know zorgon just messaged me its time we have neen gettingready for aweek now actually 2 he just messaged me its time and i declared war.............
Well my alliance was doing the same thing! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Leader of Eldrith Pirates

comettail27 wrote:
AHSAN800 wrote:
Well my alliance was doing the same thing! :lol: :lol: :lol:

good than i guess this makes it seem a bit more equal lol besides the fact that uallhave 5 times our number

Bomber wrote:Ahsan800 has gone blue and the other leader of sparta is apparently baned from the forums. Is this war still valid?
lmao dang gone blue lol imin vmode causetommorrowiseidand today is bday only reasoni gt on today is cause of war i prob wont geton tommorrow..... and is quoting considered double post cause im new on foums i dont no that much sorry :? :)

No quoting is not double posting. Double posting is when you make a post then make another post right after it without anyone else saying anything in between your posts. Instead of doing that you should go to the post you made click on edit and put whatever else it is you wanted to say.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!