Please make sure you have checked the Players Guide thread first, before asking any questions.

Re: Point Calc

yes 1pt but dont calculate deut in your shipyard calcs as they are not added to your fleet points, just your structure points / 5k so for example a BS would be structure pts of 60k (45kM + 15k C) / 5000 = 12 pts. But those 12 points are on your overview screen and the overall points. But that in itself varies from the Fleet Rank Screen, where each and every ship from probes and sats to RIPS count as 1 pt each. Hope this has confused...helped you more.

Spankie wrote:yes 1pt but dont calculate deut in your shipyard calcs as they are not added to your fleet points, just your structure points / 5k so for example a BS would be structure pts of 60k (45kM + 15k C) / 5000 = 12 pts. But those 12 points are on your overview screen and the overall points. But that in itself varies from the Fleet Rank Screen, where each and every ship from probes and sats to RIPS count as 1 pt each. Hope this has confused...helped you more.
um, as the Great Homer would say, "Duh?"

Maqmang wrote:um, as the Great Homer would say, "Duh?"
Unless you have something helpful to add to the HELP topic at hand then I suggest you refrain from posting snide comments when experienced players are answering questions for other players. The explanation given was an expanded explanation answering the question to further help the OP and any future players. Do not spam with snide comments again.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

Witchywoman wrote:
Maqmang wrote:um, as the Great Homer would say, "Duh?"
Unless you have something helpful to add to the HELP topic at hand then I suggest you refrain from posting snide comments when experienced players are answering questions for other players. The explanation given was an expanded explanation answering the question to further help the OP and any future players. Do not spam with snide comments again.
Okay, Let me try it again. That explanation was unclear. It was not snide, it was an attempt to say so in a humorus manner but if one has no sense of humor then I can see how that could be construed as snide. Assumptions and all that. I will speak plainly henceforth. :x

1 WARNING FOR MOD BAITING. -Slash