Re: Dacia VS AZG

Well good luck with the RL stuff, I may not like you much but that doesnt mean I WANT you to physically suffer ><
GL HF D1
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

Dacia VS AZG

ja, thanks, well, I have only great pain but morale its very hight...it comes to education...training.

Well get better soon mate
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

Fa-te bine cat mai curand Dacian1,avem nevoie de tine :)

Get well as soon as possible Dacian1,we need you here :)

Alive, or just breathing ?

Hum....

1 Warning for SPAM. If you do not have anything to add to the forums as a viable conversation about the topic at hand do not post. This is the fourth posting that you have done and said nothing to add to the topic. Stop the spamming. ~WW
"De que adianta ter poder para traçar seu próprio destino, mas não ter poder para ver que ele já está traçado."
"- What good have the power to chart their own destiny, but do not have the power to see that it is already set."

Adassa...I can't believe you're still friends with him after all the things he said about you...but I guess I have to commend your good heart. Forgive and forget - you've taught me a lesson this evening.

Looks like Dacian1 is finally out of hiding. Guess I better get my calculator and start working some numbers! :D
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

lol, if you calculate like that other hit you posted. I honestly dont think that Dacia is worried about ppl under 50k pts, Sorry to burst your bubble early.

Silly spankster, 50k points can still pop a turtle with teh nukes.