Re: Good bye!~

Dude you're quitting?
Damn man, dont go :P!
Join with 'rouge' (You ******* btw ;)) and mine during the schoolyear. Im at uni and I can still manage it!
So far that is.
If you decide to quit anyway, GLiRL, and remember to drop by the chat and let us know how youre doing mate
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

Well Mil I already knew this was coming but I have to say, it's been an honour working by your side. You are one of the best fleeters I've had the good fortune to scheme with. :D

All said and done you are an ace guy and you will be missed by all on ZE, won't be the same with you out the fray!

Hope you do pop back on here the odd time and say hello to your old mates.

Good luck with RL buddy, hope the world is kind to you,

-Zoo

Damn Milito, well at least stick around on the chat box once in a while. Although I'm sad to see you go, it seems to be the going trend nowadays. yeah that delete option button is looking more and more like a viable option every day.

Spankie wrote:Damn Milito, well at least stick around on the chat box once in a while. Although I'm sad to see you go, it seems to be the going trend nowadays. yeah that delete option button is looking more and more like a viable option every day.
They don't even have a delete button anymore. :lol:

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Istalris wrote:
Spankie wrote:Damn Milito, well at least stick around on the chat box once in a while. Although I'm sad to see you go, it seems to be the going trend nowadays. yeah that delete option button is looking more and more like a viable option every day.
They don't even have a delete button anymore. :lol:

-Istalris-
i know that lol. I was just considering the suggestion that was made to have one :P

hmm leaving already! :(
Its very awkward to say this to you cause I don't know you and I too have left this game ages ago but I'll say it.... atleast drop bye once in a while on the forums to say hi to your friends :D

What!!??? don't give me that stare! *YOU know who I am* hey atleast I come to visit the forums :P :P

Mil Good luck with whatever you plan to do ;)
**“Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness”
“I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace”** - General Sparrow