Re: Vengeance Vs Hells Fury

I hope this is not the case :D

Keep your cool everyone ;)
Umm or take the other route *jk*

Stay cool ;)
**“Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness”
“I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace”** - General Sparrow

Im pretty sure Twin Runes and Hells Fury get along only because they both dont like V.
Whereas NEM just raises up players for V to snatch.
Hmmm...
How many big names do we know that transferred from there over the months?

1 Warning for TROLLING.
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

God the wars died down a bit lmao!

Maybe ~V~ are p****ed cos they blew so many moons up and now we can just get em back lmao

mwahhhhhhhh
The day has arrived where death is just another one of those thrills!

first, i went in vmode last night cos i wanted a few days break I WASNT UNDER ANY KIND OF ATTACK, i was gonna wait til after war but as it was going through a slow period i took a break now

today, i hear you want us to surrender and rename out planets to owned by ~V~
why should we? :evil:
how about instead I bend over, balance my fleet on my backside, you can launch at it, then i dodge and face first.... you can KISS MY ARSE!

Our alliance has done more than their fair share of damage on your alliance, how did we get owned exactly? :?

And personally, I may not have done as much damage YET myself, but I have 100k more points than time the war started, change my planet to owned by ~V~? NO CHANCE!!!!!

IF YOU WANT THE WAR TO END, WHY NOT GIVE THIS ALLIANCE THE RESPECT IT DESERVES AND END WITH A TRUCE?!?
surely the damage you have done and the moons you have popped, makes up for whatever the reasons for war were in the first place, no?

Bobz lets keep fighting!!!!! :D Zookon, change your mind and come back!!!!! :D
Pance I am gonna vote for your planet names in the awards!!!!!!! :lol: come back!!!!! :D

you were going to wait in V mode till the war was over? look all this discussion should be done with your leader and probably in private. dissent does not make an alliance look strong
You can't stop me I'm on a boat!

it meant to say i was going to wait till after the war was over, then have a short break in v mode
didnt wanna vmode durin war
but because last couple days was slower than the start of war, i chose to do vmode for few days

Gamepro41 wrote:What's with the hop of Zookon from HF to ~V~ in the middle of a war?
Wow... just... wow.

I don't think i've ever been so stuck for words.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...