Re: Dacia VS AZG

Oh Dacia was fine enough, they have some very honourable members who play well and watch out for each other.
That being said, like most alliances, they have their ***holes too.
With Dacian1 and plainstrider gone, the main ones are gone, I dont know enough of the rest well enough to comment on whether they're clean or not ;)
Im just looking forward to seeing how they deal with his abscence.
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

Defiant and I have just made a nice little welcome gift for Dacian1 when he returns :D.
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

Anyone know how Dacia stands at the moment?
As in how many members left are still active?
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

Dacian1 said at one point he was handing the "reins" over to one of his other members, if he did or not we have no true way of telling. And it is not against the war rules for the leader to go into vmode while at war. So until such time as the players account is deleted for inactivity leaving the alliance with no official leader (Dacian1 is still founder/leader), the war is unfortunately still a viable war :|
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

No disrespect to Dacia members but I think they are beginning to lose ground :P

AZG stay strong and fly safe ;) ;)
**“Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness”
“I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace”** - General Sparrow

Lmao Sparrow, Im loving that pic

Dacia VS AZG

What the ... I'm verry sick, I have to do 3 surgeries, I have big pains...and I'm very angry cose here I find a lot hateful peoples...anyway, I will return. I have a little problem cose I have'nt money for the moment...and you poeples...