Re: Top 10 Video Games of All Time

I'm going to list the console along with the game 10:Super Mario Sunshine (GCN) 9:Halo:Combat Evolved (PC) 8:Barnyard:The Original Party Animals (Wii) 7:Call of Duty:World at war (X360) 6:Zorg Empire :D (PC) 5:Transformers The Game (X360) 4:Halo 2 (PC) 3:###***The Conduit***### (Wii) 2:Super Smash Bros. Brawl (Wii) 1:(((((((((Halo 3))))))))) (X360)

Oooohh...this one will be hard.
Some of these will be clouded by nostalgia, but here goes.
In no particular order, Tanktics, AoE1&2, +expansions, The Star Wars Dark Forces series (Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II, JK:DF2 Mysteries of the Sith being the best), Harvest Moon on the N64! Oh man, went to wales to stay at my best mates, playing that at 5AM smashed on whiskey was one of the funniest moments of my life. Halo was fantastic, the whole series, even though 1 is now a bit dated. Gears of War is great as well, 2 really came into its own. The latest Red Faction was fun, even if your Sledgehammer seems to be in actuality the Hammer of Thor. SW:Rogue Squadron was great on the N64 too, but the best flyer game ever is the Original SW: X-Wing. Screw X-Wing vs Tie and X-Wing alliance! Bring back the block heavy days of X-Wing!
Company of Heroes stands as the best game out there right now though, hands down. German MG42 teams are <3
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

Ok here are Mine

10: Pong
9: Space Invaders
8: Night Driver
7: Gyruss
6: Galaga
5: Super Monaco Grand Prix (Arcade Sit down Version)
4: Techmo Bowl (NES Original)
3: John Madden (Sega)
2: Final Fantasy (NES)
1: Final Fantasy VII (Playstation)

Of Course i am Also 40 and grew up on these games and i still play them :geek: :ugeek: there are so many others but these are my Favorites

Tad Dennis
Old Wolf/Belgarath

"Just when they thought they knew all the answers....I went and changed the questions." Rowdy Roddy Pipper

Hmm...I'm not gonna make a new list until I get my own computer and games for it, but I am finding great joy and entertainment with a N64 Emulator and GBA Emulator. Can't find any PS1 roms though.
Goldenyeye 007 for the N64 is god like along with Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six for the N64 (Both are roms)