Re: Eldrith~Arathis vs. United Federation of Planets

What are you guys talking about, we dont hold anything we just get ready and start hitting people, so Weresloth and Milito are MERCs to EA??

And WTF zeon!!

After all i freakin did for you, you are going to turn against me? DAMN.
You thought you had a easy path to victory, before i stepped in the path!

Krakhead wrote:
raiders wrote:YAY! My first war
I hear Eldrith~Arathis members perform a ceremonial circumcision before their first battle :o Hope your up for it.
Rofl, Krakhead.
Whenever my fleet gulps down deuterium, it belches DF

-pwnage
ZEFA

supercow wrote:What are you guys talking about, we dont hold anything we just get ready and start hitting people, so Weresloth and Milito are MERCs to EA??

And WTF zeon!!

Yes SC, i am a merc for EA, if you take me that is.

supercow wrote:What are you guys talking about, we dont hold anything we just get ready and start hitting people, so Weresloth and Milito are MERCs to EA??

And WTF zeon!!

lol :lol: as always you misunderstood me, and i'm not even going against your alliance or UFP cause i don't have any nap or an ally of the two alliances. Unless you want me to actually attack your alliance i can since it seems that you think i'm that kind of person. :) (not saying i'm in this war or a merc right now)

pwnage wrote:If your a leader of a country, and everybody in your country wants to have laws that make heroin, marihuana, and cocaine legal, would you decide to pass legislation to make them legal?
Yes.
How else do you expect to stay in power?
If you continuously refuse that your constituents want unanimously youre going to get knocked on your ***.
That said, EA seems to be earning some hate, and I frankly begin to grow bored with the spam of war threads.
Some people might think that their alliance should grow reknowned through power and not for annoying everyone by acting like a hyperactive hampster suffering from a testosterone overdose...
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

and im not hiding behind the secens here either supercow just waiting for alliance voting to be finished so far i tally 11 for war 3 against it and 10 undecided of who has posted also i was at a firends house all day and he has no internet so i was kindda omf the grid mid conversation sorry nought that super