supercow...leaving

im going on vacation for a very long time.

Reason-I just got hit by SoC and i feel that there is no point in playing this game unless you are one of the people that first started playing the game. Everybody around my points ends up getting hit. Even when they FS none stop.

I just want to say thanks to all the people that have been my friends ( thanks Dacian1,OneWingedAngel,Weresloth,WitchyWoman,etc. )

I hope you remember my name. This will be my last today that i even login to ZE i just want to check to see if people will reply.

P.S. SoC if your reading please put the report in combat reports. Because it was pretty massive for me. :D
You thought you had a easy path to victory, before i stepped in the path!

Re: supercow...leaving

can you sttay out of v mode so we can farm you while your gone cuz i mean theres already a ton of people in v mode

im your friend supercow and i dont want you to quit and i think you will change your mind soon hopefully

you are just feeling bad at moment cos you been hit but soon you gonna realise that you can rebuild and keep playing have fun

and another thing you got hit by no1 ranked player! no shame in that at all is there

remember you have lot of friends supercow :D

My fleet got killed once but that doesn't mean I quit, I still got an alliance to manage!
Whenever my fleet gulps down deuterium, it belches DF

-pwnage
ZEFA

if you got hit...you didn't fleetsave nonstop.

anyhow enjoy the game of checkers on the next website..of course when someone calls out 'king-me' you'll quit that too