Re: King of the hill

I fogot that we were already dead....i make a speacil postion that makes my hill form into TGEs hill making his hill almost twice the size...like i said im really nice and then i jump down from the hill that me and TGE were both standing on and i call up to him and say that he can be king and i will be his gaurd so he has double protection.
You thought you had a easy path to victory, before i stepped in the path!

i rapid fire my 50 cal to disinegrate ur hill 2 a meter tall and shoot both you in the head again.

If the brain is not intact you cannot function as a zombie. pero, i used magic bullets that also affect cytoplasmic ghosts and spirits. i just blown all your memories of the hill and your soul is now dead. super cow never to return i spared TGE so i can watch him stand on the tiny hill :twisted:

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :roll:

*sigh* In this age of space flight I'm surprised that everyone has ignored simple planes. I do a fly by over the hill, carpet bombing the hill with containers of liquid nitrogen. Congratulations TGE and Pwnage - you're frozen. On the second pass drop a similar container of liquid nitrogen on Gamepro - enjoy being frozen.

Land at the airbase a few miles from the hill, order constant patrols of the hill with similar weapons for active ground defense, and advanced anti-orbital ordinances for extra-terrestrial craft. With air supremacy established, build an airbase with additional anti-aircraft, anti-orbital, anti-personal and anti-tank weapon systems.

I send a few men to collect TGE, Pwnage, and Gamepro. Upon collecting them, douse them in more liquid nitrogen, ship them in individual freezers to a missile silo - and launch them at the sun.

I am king of the hill, but the crown is a heavy burden. As such, I pass the title to my 2nd in command and wish her the best of luck.

You forgot about me

I take TGE Back from you and i throw him into hell to defrost.....i calcutate the exact time he needs to be in hell to defrost...i pull him back up when the time is right and TGE takes his crown again with me as his gaurd.

WE ARE UNSTOPABLE, TGE is king
You thought you had a easy path to victory, before i stepped in the path!

robertlee wrote:*sigh* In this age of space flight I'm surprised that everyone has ignored simple planes. I do a fly by over the hill, carpet bombing the hill with containers of liquid nitrogen. Congratulations TGE and Pwnage - you're frozen. On the second pass drop a similar container of liquid nitrogen on Gamepro - enjoy being frozen.

Land at the airbase a few miles from the hill, order constant patrols of the hill with similar weapons for active ground defense, and advanced anti-orbital ordinances for extra-terrestrial craft. With air supremacy established, build an airbase with additional anti-aircraft, anti-orbital, anti-personal and anti-tank weapon systems.

I send a few men to collect TGE, Pwnage, and Gamepro. Upon collecting them, douse them in more liquid nitrogen, ship them in individual freezers to a missile silo - and launch them at the sun.

I am king of the hill, but the crown is a heavy burden. As such, I pass the title to my 2nd in command and wish her the best of luck.
Don't run if you don't know your walk says the wise man. In other word, don't try to fly a plane if you can't even drive a car. Because you just crashed into gamepro's mountain. 2 birds with one stone. *high-fives supercow*