Re: does anyone play xbox 360

I heard the wii is ok but I dont know if I'd get it..I would probably break the controller by acceident, lol I heard one of the problems was that people sometimes let go of the controller and throw it at their TV..not sure if thats true but it sounded funny to me
~The End, you cant escape it, there is always a End, but you can try running anyways I'll be there soon~
By-TheEnd

haha maybe its because he hasnt played certain game on the wii yet, he should get like..a football,basketball,and baseball game....I wonder how would you play a soccar game on a wii console?..I mean think about it..would you have to lean down and pretend you are hit a soccar ball with a controller lol
~The End, you cant escape it, there is always a End, but you can try running anyways I'll be there soon~
By-TheEnd

but what if you only have one wrist strap and you can only put in on one leg,so that me during the whole game you would only be able to kick the soccar ball with one leg,and that would just be kindof strange if you ask me
Is there even a soccar game for the Wii Console?
By-TheEnd

meh, the wii is more of a casual gamer system. From what i know theres only a few serious games on it. The PS3 is alright(seeing as how more and more of 360 games are being made for it). BUT, it depends on what you like. The Nathal(sp?) looks interesting for the 360, and if it catches on the wii will be out of business.