Re: King of the hill

i just press the selfdestruct button which was missplased outside 10 kilometers away from the dome instead of being outside. (dunno who built that dome but i suggest you spank his ***) so everything gets blown up. then i proclame myself : KinG of the HilL
~ Before You Embark on a Journey of Revenge, Dig Two Graves ~

while you are "proclaiming" yourself KotH from 10km away, I simply reform my vaporous self KotH. The mere fact that I was presumed dead is laughable. I carry disease, but I do not die from it. All who would work in vain to try to unseat me will be afflicted with your disease at my will. MUAHAHAHAHA *cough cough

KotH

RogueSpear grows bored of spankies maniacal laughter and orders a zombie to disembowel him from behind, the selfdistruct merely making the shield generator pop quietly into a small assortment of junk.
As spankies rises from the dead as a mindless slave RogueSpear reminds everyone of the mind controlled Gatling turrets and builds a moat round the hill and fills it with poo flinging monkeys, spikes, and pooshaped hand grenades.
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

Gamepro41 steps in to take a stand against the infamous RogueSpearofTRA and uses the monkeys arch enemy which they are deafly afraid of......The elephant, which chases them down and eats them alive..... My army of dung Beatles shields me from the the poo and feces that lies on the battle field. As for the gauntling turrets TY pownage for nuking them. My Hungry Hungry hippos help me across the moat surronding the hill and are now set up as highly intelligent defenders that eat anyone that comes near. As for the feces and poo that the Dung beetles have moved has decomposed on the hill making fresh top soil that will grow my mutant corn crops that act as a shield of steel.

Thereby Claiming

King of the bigger Feces covered Hill.

powned

Well i set off a bug killer spray....and then shoot all of your other animals then i just go up to the hill punch you in the back of the head...you fall down....IM KING OF THE DAMN HILL
You thought you had a easy path to victory, before i stepped in the path!

I spray a massive dose of cyanide vapor into the hill while I wear a chemical protection suit. You die immediately. I drop a massive napalm bomb on your plants and toast them. I proceed up the hill and build a massive underground bunker that is impossible to break through. (I'm still wearing my chemical protection suit). I'm king of the Hill.
Whenever my fleet gulps down deuterium, it belches DF

-pwnage
ZEFA

pwnage wrote:What's with you and Gatling Turrets? Anyways, all I have to do is nuke you, then I'll take my spot as King of the Hill.
Boring!
In the meantime everyone dies of radiation poisoning, there is no KotH
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++