Re: King of the hill

I told God that Freddy Kuger and Jason were atheists who hated him so then God smote Freddy Kuger and Jason. I got a sniper rifled and made a headshot on AmeOkami. Meanwhile, I got a massive vacuum and sucked up Spankie's vapors and put him in a air compression chamber which squeezed him into a little box. I took the box into outer space and put a rocket launcher and flew him into the sun. Spankie is no more. I am king of the hill.
Whenever my fleet gulps down deuterium, it belches DF

-pwnage
ZEFA

As i approached the sun, teh box started to melt and created a tiny hole. I was barely able to escape, shewy. I flew back effortlessly and entered the atmosphere where, much to my suprise, i was merged within. I then started learning all the aspects of weather control and created a flood of water that washed Pwnage away, making it easy to consume the hill for my very own.

Once again...KotH

You died of your disease shortly after, I take over your pathetic hill and sanitize it, I put a large shield dome around it so that no air, water, vapor, or object can come inside. It is also indestructible and will never run out of energy.

-pwnage
ZEFA

RogueSpear burrows underneath the hill and comes up under pwnages rotting carcass.
I modify the shield dome to allow sufficient oxygen in to allow me to live.
I then resurrect the legions of the fallen around the hills to create an ever vigilant army of the undead to serve me.
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

One of the undead was me, I betrayed the others and slaughtered them all with some living treatment aka WMD's. Then I proceeded to exploit the flaw in the shield: it disables when there are zombies nearby, I come in, and give you a massive wedgie in your sleep. You scream and roll off the hill.

-pwnage
ZEFA

...Your a zombie you dont have free will...

After fixing my wedgie I proceed up the hill and proceed to disembowel pwnage, as the shield is still ineffective around undead.
I then fix the shield to be effective regardless of what is near it, and set up laser guided gattling turrets slaved to my mental thought processes.
++MORTURI NOLUMNUS MORI++OMNISSIAH SAEVIO PROCUL VESTRI HIC++VOS ERO DEFAECO++NEX UT HOSTILIS DEUS OF MACHINA++

I was able to create a mind-controlling machine that sends waves through your shield(I never said anything about waves passing through my used-to-be shield. You get hypnotized, I come back and the shield gets lowered due to my zombie presence, I made the turrets shoot at you, effectively turning you to dust, at the top, I install a figure head named: "pwnagerules". He will be the King of the Hill and I will control him, if he tries to disobey me, there is a bomb implanted in his brain that will explode.

-pwnage
ZEFA