Re: King of the hill

You may be both holy and demon..but i bring in mother nature, who coddles her fair pestilent rodents in her hair and comforts them with a soothing touch that cannot be plagued. For your army of undead, I bring only a beacon of hope..their souls soothed and released,they float aimlessly away. As for you, I brought Dick Tracy along with me. He knows how to handle dirty rats like you... You go to jail.
I am king of the hill and gatekeeper of the abyss !!!

You may be the gate keeper of the abyss, but I don't believe in that so I walk up and push you off the hill. Astonishingly to me, a black whole opens up and catches you and closes right after you enter. King of the hill.
Life is 10% of what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. ~ John Maxwell

It is an unfortunate fact that we can secure peace only by preparing for war. ~ John F. Kennedy

Unfortunatley due to the unstable particles in the air, a bigger black hole opens, you cling onto the hill, thinking you will survive, as it shuts t=you start to breath lighter again, until you see a deathstar flying into the hole (one of the few iv lost lol), that knocks you and half the hill off. The black hole, fortunatley shuts, i fly up the hill im my light fighter and land it perfectly on top og the hill.

King of the hill.
The day has arrived where death is just another one of those thrills!

And I, mareaculously, come back through the black hole after killing Spankie and jump on you while you still cower in fear waiting till you are sure the aftermath is over and kill you. Since the other hill was destroyed, I climb onto the rubble of your Death Star. King of the hill.

The black hole reopens and ***** my planet towards it, i use a new found device to shut the black hole, my planet then lands perfectly on the hill, squashing you, and I stand there on my planet, being the true ruler of the hill
King of the hill
The day has arrived where death is just another one of those thrills!