Re: away for more than 2months...

I believe Mintaka was mistaken, he must not have logged in, or, it was a bug.

I know several people in game right now who have been in VM for far longer than 30 days, also, Coolhand was in VM for a lot longer too, only being deleted when his inactive count reached 32 days.

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

My apologies if I sounded rude, it was not my intention of doing so.

I do remember now that Zorg wrote the following
There is only one way to get your account deleted; Not logging in for 31 days (Admin deletion as well, but currently admin deletion takes place only on rare ocassions and only after request / rules violation).

After reading this post, we have made it so that accounts with 50 rubies or more, will escape the 31 days deletion meter
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

Witchywoman wrote:My apologies if I sounded rude, it was not my intention of doing so.

I do remember now that Zorg wrote the following
There is only one way to get your account deleted; Not logging in for 31 days (Admin deletion as well, but currently admin deletion takes place only on rare ocassions and only after request / rules violation).

After reading this post, we have made it so that accounts with 50 rubies or more, will escape the 31 days deletion meter
Ah, well, I guess I can forgive you. THIS time. /joke. :D

Mintaka wrote:Note that your account will be deleted 30 days after you enter vacation mode regardless of whether you log in or not.

I have the gaping-hole-where-my-account-used-to-be to prove it. There was no warning, no email, no (i) status. So you must leave vacation mode before 30 days. (or whatever the actual limit is)

-- The deleted-player formerly known as Mintaka.
That is a real loss to the community. That is a shame.

"You are in a position to demand nothing. I however, am in a position to grant nothing."

Khan Noonian Singh