Re: Dacia VS AZG

What is it you feel you need an admin for Dacian1? If you are going to complain because RogueSpear said Foolish boy... save your breath, that is barely enough of an insult to even be considered mild flaming....which is allowed in the war forums. I'm sorry if you felt insulted by it.
Just when you thought your were in control... I proved you wrong!

Nope not an idiot, the thing is.... within the war forums some flaming is allowed and he is staying within the rules *shrugs*

(Crickets Chirping)
It's been preettyy silent here, any action going on between the Top alliances of Zorg? Haven't seen any impressive combat reports or bashings for some time.
Whenever my fleet gulps down deuterium, it belches DF

-pwnage
ZEFA

I will not visit the forum enimore...I dont like to be insoulted. In real life who insolt me have big problems...here I'm always an polite man...have a great day!
I swer, I will not use the forum again

Why do you guys pick on Dacian that much?. His english is really bad because it's not his language. You don't have to be sarcastic or rude when answering him. You could've just said that calling someone foolish is not a big offense. Asking a rhetorical question is just rude.

I am not picking on anyone. Dacian1 and I talk quite a bit in game back and forth. Nor am I being rude or saracastic, I am informing him of the rules. Dacian1 knows I am if nothing else very straight forward with my answers, and I am sorry that he feels he is getting no help on this, however, as the war forums description itself says... Some flaming allowed. Not my rules, I am just here to help keep them.