Re: chuck norris jokes

Apple pays Chuck Norris 99 cents every time he listens to a song.

Remember the Soviet Union? They decided to quit after watching a DeltaForce marathon on Satellite TV.

http://www.nochucknorris.com/

Bill Gates lives in constant fear that Chuck Norris' PC will crash.

Ghosts are actually caused by Chuck Norris killing people faster than Death can process them.

Chuck Norris once visited the Virgin Islands. They are now The Islands.

Someone once tried to tell Chuck Norris that roundhouse kicks aren't the best way to kick someone. This has been recorded by historians as the worst mistake anyone has ever made.

Most men are okay with their wives fantasizing about Chuck Norris during sex, because they are doing the same thing.

Chuck Norris doesn't play "hide-and-seek." He plays "hide-and-pray-I-don't-find-you."

When God is too overwhelmed with the world, he preys to Chuck Norris for help.

Re: chuck norris jokes

Strong -> Stronger -> Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris is currently prosecuting the director of TV-series "Law and Order", claiming that those are the names of his left and right foot.
Chuck Norris washes his teeth with barbed wire.
Chuck Norris got angry 2 times in his life. People call that World War I and II.
When Chuck Norris slaps you, your grand-grand children walk backwards, and their children are automatically freed from military service!
Chuck Norris managed to burn 4.5 GB's on a floppy disc.
Chuck Norris lost his virginity before his Dad did.
Chuck Norris has actually been dead for 30 years, the reaper is just too afraid to tell him.
Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.
Chuck Norris installed Vista in 1998.
**“Well, I think if you say you're going to do something and don't do it, that's trustworthiness”
“I just want you to know that, when we talk about war, we're really talking about peace”** - General Sparrow