Re: Dacia VS AZG

Thatguyeric wrote:
Dacian1 wrote:mayby...I just thold you...you and me ...we can't understand each other...
Is that because your typing is horrible or some other reason?

1 Warning for flaming. ~WW~ yes I know it is the alliance wars topic, but you are getting into personal flaming and it has nothing to do with the war topic.
Maybe its because he doesn't speak English. Blame crappy internet translators, not him.

Not everyone speaks English over the internet, man.

Seems like the war is letting up a lot. I think both sides are just getting bored. What now?...
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]

hi DACian1 can u pls put the name of who u attked... it is weird to see that u put a stat there but no ones name there so i duno who got hit... thx

Gale wrote:Seems like the war is letting up a lot. I think both sides are just getting bored. What now?...
what now I see a few things

1. We are not necessarily posting our attacks for intelligence reasons. i.e why let the enemy know your strengths and weaknesses.
2. You will just have to find another place to observe. War is not for armchair quarterbacks.
3. Your thoughts on whether or not we are bored are not necessarily true or false.
4. If you want to know what exactly is going on in the war, pick a side and join in. Otherwise you will get your information from shoddy reports posted on the forum.

Hey Dacian1 you also desperatly need to add up the TD for both of us at the end because im not adding it up anymore ;)

Urweirdsaysi wrote:
Not everyone speaks English over the internet, man.

Yes but when you play an game that is based in a certain language, it is usually considered good form to speak in the language of the game.