Re: curtis vs urwierdsaysi

Oh, I didn't know...Did you quite being one last time your shell got cracked? Lol

And little old me? I don't have a fleet : P Just a few hundred LCs and some BS that I am about to use in moon shots. :D

Istalris wrote:For the love of god guys, i'm not a turtle! I haven't been for ages now! :?

-Istalris-
Don't you love the fail in the threads tonight? :lol:

I wonder if this thread can win the award for funniest topic for the next round of voting?

curtis wrote:i wonder if you can win most annoying member go find a life
Found one. What about you?

Don't flame, please. I don't want the best thread in Zorg history to be locked.

Lol, It's really entertaining. Your the one who sounds a bit touchy, now don't ya? :lol:
zorg empire is not a life good try tho
O_O Whenever someone says something like that, they forget they still play the game...

:cry: T_T Little ol' me isn't good enough for Curtis's time... :"( You make me cry Curtis...
Last edited by AmeOkami on Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

AmeOkami wrote:
O_O Whenever someone says something like that, they forget they still play the game...
Curtis' posts are the epitome of irony. He doesn't think before he types. Or ever, actually.

AmeOkami wrote:Lol, It's really entertaining. Your the one who sounds a bit touchy, now don't ya? :lol:
what does that have to do with anything