Re: Requiem War Hawks is recuruiting

i would also like to add in that the Requiem war Hawks has also got the full support from the Zodiac Alliance of Freedom Treaty and many other alliances as well so lets just say take another 40-50 people advice on siding with this alliance. 8-)

Hello, this is raiders with another update on RWH recruiting. The Requiem War Hawks now have an application to join our alliance. People send in day-by-day. They get excepted day-by-day. If you are out their, reading about RWH, do not just wish to join. JOIN. In just 5 simple steps:
1- Go to search

2- Click on alliance tag on the drop-down box near search

3- Type in RWH

4- On the alliance page, scroll down to applications

5- Fill out the application.

That is easy. You will be glad you did.

Eldrith~Arathis
General
Speed Server
~raiders~

Hi, I'm the Senator of the Requim War Hawks. Our alliance is a growing alliance that is getting stronger by the days, with our friendly members, many ranks for you to be in such as the Bravo, Alpha, Delta, and NUKE squads, commander, private, sergant, and high counciler, you have much to do and many friends to make, don't be afraid to join. We will help you through all times, such as protecting you, trading with you, and raiding with you. We only see victory through our eyes, as we sour past the skys.

-Dhoulmegus
Last edited by Dhoulmegus on Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In Chaos... Anything Can Happen

Just a little update for you guys we are still looking for active players but we would currently looking for more experienced players all are welcome just want some players who know what there doing if you want to join look a few posts up at how we await your app ernestly

just a little update

the requiem war hawks are still taking members i hope to see many new faces among our ranks hopefully youll stay for a while we are at 81 members and are looking for some more experienced players who have played this game for a while and know the basics even if you dont know what this game is about we would love to have and teach you we plan to soar to new heights our strength will grow hopefully with your help our leaders and officers are some of the brightest ive had a oppertunity and pleasure to work with i hope to see your apps so come on down and check out our alliance page its worth having a look.

Everyone does have a say in the alliance and i would recommened it for anyone looking for a good alliance and that wants to be a team player I enjoyed my time In RWH. They have great members. So, why not join?

Eldrith~Arathis
General
Speed Server
~raiders~