Re: Top 10 Video Games of All Time

Don't get your hopes up lol, Blizzard are worse on the release of SC2 than the devs here are on RF and ACS lol.

Blizzard announced that SC2 would be released "soon" about 4 years ago. :?

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Istalris wrote:Don't get your hopes up lol, Blizzard are worse on the release of SC2 than the devs here are on RF and ACS lol.

Blizzard announced that SC2 would be released "soon" about 4 years ago. :?

-Istalris-
Why did you have to shatter my dreams :(. ahaha nah i know, that's the way blizzard works though, and closed beta started yesterday so i can only pray by november we'll have a definite release date.

Istalris wrote:10. Ratchet & Clank! (Gladiator was my favorite)
9. Command & Conquer (I liked Tiberium Wars the best, but the old days on the PS1 were cool. :lol: )
8. Bioshock (#2 looks awesome, can't wait)
7. Assasins Creed
6. Diablo II (Can't wait for #3!)
5. Ace Combat (Squadron Leader was my favorite)
4. Burnout (Revenge was the best)
3. Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos and The Frozen Throne.
2. Final Fantasy (all of them but if i had to choose one it would be 10).
1. World of Warcraft (<3 Blizzard).

:D

-Istalris-
dude.....we should totally hang out!! my list is almost the same. take out 9, 6, 2, and 1 (never played 6 or 1, otherwise i would probaly put them on there to). And i fail at warcraft 3, but i play it.

If you can play Command & Conquer, you can play Warcraft 3. I'm just into it a whole lot more. :P

Thing i love about the world editor is the fact that you can get down to almost the games base code and alter literally every aspect of the game. Over the last three years i have created 8 pretty large and detailed skirmish maps as well as a full campaign with a story entwined. It's really fun. :D

One of the maps i created was a multiplayer team game, where both teams had to work and build together to get through a dungeon and defeat the boss. :)

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...