Re: Females

When I heard "we" made a mistake, my mind went blank, I panicked, then reflected. I concluded with "I'm totally against abortion. I will take responsibility for my mistakes and I would do my best to raise the child on my own even if the girl does not want it." I can't do much anything about if the girl really wants an abortion. (though maybe that may just be putting all the weight on the girl)
Gladly it was just a false alarm. :lol:

It may sound like a cliche and I really don't know what I can possibly do if the threat were real but I think I'll do just that.
I have been a lot more care full with protection since then. :D
Seasons end.

I should hope so lol, i would hate becoming a father. Not to mention my parents would kill me, well, they'd have to dig me up because her parents would kill me first. :?

-Istalris-
When people ask me plz because it's shorter than please, i feel inclined to respond no because it's shorter than yes...

Istalris wrote:I should hope so lol, i would hate becoming a father. Not to mention my parents would kill me, well, they'd have to dig me up because her parents would kill me first. :?

-Istalris-
:lol:
I haven't thought much about my parents' reaction. And hers too.
My father would probably knock me off and say "Stand up and take full responsibility! " My mother might just cry on my father's shoulder and wish me well.
Her parents? Her father would ride shotgun for the wedding. :lol: I don't know much about her mother. :?
Seasons end.

My advice:

1. Give your heart to the one you love and the one you will spend the rest of your life together. No one else deserves it.

2. Once you "give it", you can never get it back - remember that.

3. The WORST thing to do is to have an abortion. Which one would you rather live with; your parents being ticked, or living knowing that you made life just to kill it?

My heart will go to the person I love and I will stay loyal to that principle until death if I have to.
_______________________Public Relations Administrator______________________

__________________A tongue of silver is worth plenty in gold._________________
[/color]